• The KillerFrogs

Good job, Mountain West

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Thanks 91Bear, it was great seeing your team give up a 24 point lead to make it interesting. Good luck in the BigXII(9?) this year.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
ESPN reports that OU is looking for an exit.

This thread will last longer than your conference.

Congrats on the win, by the way. Baylor was well-prepared and earned a hard-fought win in a great game. Now go beat Texas.

Matthewavp

I did like how the announcers kept saying how Baylor was "Looking for their Signature Win". Don't worry 91Bear, we were in your shoes not long ago, it will be okay. You got your Signature Win tonight :) Congrats...........Now on to more BCS Bowls.

FROGDADDY

I did like how the announcers kept saying how Baylor was "Looking for their Signature Win". Don't worry 91Bear, we were in your shoes not long ago, it will be okay. You got your Signature Win tonight :) Congrats...........Now on to more BCS Bowls.

It's fitting that a "signature" Baylor win would include a near epic meltdown.

Stiff Arm Frog

Largely due to Baylor's example, I have learned never to respond to a loss by shouting "Our conference is better than your conference!" Baylor played a lights out game tonight. You came in prepared and with a chip on your shoulder, and I look forward to playing you guys next year.

dweller

Baylor played their best game in the last 15 years and won. Good Job.
But at the end of the end of the day they are still Baylor, and one more defection away from complete football oblivion. By next year Baylor will be in the WAC. :sleep:

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Largely due to Baylor's example, I have learned never to respond to a loss by shouting "Our conference is better than your conference!" Baylor played a lights out game tonight. You came in prepared and with a chip on your shoulder, and I look forward to playing you guys next year.
+1, except that this was the last of the currently scheduled series. No plans for future games.

The series is tied at 50-50-7, so I don't think the book has been closed on TCU-Baylor, though.

back_in_black

Moderators
Baylor will he lucky to get into CUSA. I'm being serious. The Big 12 is dead and Baylor has no major TV market nor do they have a fan following.