• The KillerFrogs

Gonna give Meach a shout out

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The offense showed some different looks and with all the injuries, guys hobbling in and out, he called a game that gave Chandler a chance to excel and Chandler seized the day. We racked up nearly 600 yards of offense against a team that has been a very good defensive team.

I think he was freed up more yesterday than he had been honestly.

I have and will continue to defend Meach. He knows his stuff. He was handcuffed. (And those that bring up Kansas...he had nothing there.)

Meach took the job and then was told what type of offense to run (outside his wheelhouse but made the best of it). Meach will be around CFB for a long, long time.

Eight

I have and will continue to defend Meach. He knows his stuff. He was handcuffed. (And those that bring up Kansas...he had nothing there.)

Meach took the job and then was told what type of offense to run (outside his wheelhouse but made the best of it). Meach will be around CFB for a long, long time.

was fairly interesting and really effective running quentin on that crossing route on 3rd down in the 4th quarter.

makes one wonder why that type of route had never crossed meach's mind before yesterday

Mean Purple

He did a good job yesterday. Gotta wonder if something was holding him back and then, yesterday, got to do it his way.

Mean Purple

Got to give the OL some love to. They weren’t perfect but they played awfully well and gave Chandler time.

Meach definitely called a better game yesterday but CM made him look good as well.
CM fits the type of game Meach likes to call. Same with how CM called games here.

Mean Purple

The offense showed some different looks and with all the injuries, guys hobbling in and out, he called a game that gave Chandler a chance to excel and Chandler seized the day. We racked up nearly 600 yards of offense against a team that has been a very good defensive team.

I think he was freed up more yesterday than he had been honestly.
So I got to watch the whole broadcast today.

Brando said something that really stuck out.

That coordinators were being given freedom to do some things differently.

Consider that they are usually on campus talking to coaches, etc. sometimes as early a Thursdays. They would have gotten that during that prep.

Would seem to indicate that Meach was not scheming what he fully wanted to do before. Which is normal, because the HC has that right.
Imagine if Meach had that freedom before. Somebody is about to pick up a good OC if he leaves here.

Toad Jones

So I got to watch the whole broadcast today.

Brando said something that really stuck out.

That coordinators were being given freedom to do some things differently.

Consider that they are usually on campus talking to coaches, etc. sometimes as early a Thursdays. They would have gotten that during that prep.

Would seem to indicate that Meach was not scheming what he fully wanted to do before. Which is normal, because the HC has that right.
Imagine if Meach had that freedom before. Somebody is about to pick up a good OC if he leaves here.
Would it be alright if we rescheduled some of the teams we lost to? Let's start with Texas, then SMU. 531 yards Morris threw for Saturday. And Barber, glad to see him back !!!! Kudos to the guys!