• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Preview

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
BIGXII has their favorites. Game Officials know which teams to put the thumb on the scales for, and it shows in games like last night's.

Now, this is not to say that the Frogs in any way deserved to win anything other than a dunce cap for the way they played down the stretch. They lost composure and played without any kind of confidence. Hesitant. Frightened. Indecisive. Officiating may not be a deciding factor in a game, but it is certainly a contributing factor. It certainly was last night.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So, with 4 regular season games remaining: TT, Kansas twice, and WVU on the road, does anyone think that we get to 20 wins?

nrhfrog

So, with 4 regular season games remaining: TT, Kansas twice, and WVU on the road, does anyone think that we get to 20 wins?
Odds are we don't win any of them. At best, we have one win remaining against WVU, but that is questionable. Doubt we keep KU or Tech close. Doesn't really matter if we play them close because we have become consistently horrible in the 2nd half. I love these guys and I love Jamie and the coaches.....but it just ain't working out.
The Jamie Dixon era will close out after his contract expires next year. All I can do is scratch my head and wonder what the heck happened? Christian, Daughtery, Trent......not surprised they didn't work out. Dixon, though....just doesn't make sense. My only theory is that the UCLA fiasco messed up everything and we never recovered.