• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: No. 21 TCU Baseball hosts No. 4 Texas Tech Preview

Pharm Frog

I apologize, I did not mean for you to completely explain your thought process. With the way things are trending, the Big12 will continue to cannibalize itself and end up being the #4 RPI conference. OSU still has us, UT, and TTU left on the schedule., they have played well so far, but it wouldn't surprise me of they start to fall off a cliff starting next week. I hope I'm wrong. The bats seem to be picking up which is nice, and until tonight I thought the bullpen was figuring things out, so who knows what will happen over the next 15 days. IDK, I guess it just depends on what everyone's expectations are, I'm sure most will say Omaha. To me hosting a regional is almost out of the question unless the Frogs start to catch fire, and Krob comes back... but that seems more doubtful every day we hear nothing about him. I mean currently predicted to finish at 46th in RPI, I think we finish higher than that. But finishing within the top ten in RPI and having 16 losses isn't going to happen this year.
I’m hopeful for a 2 seed somewhere. Can’t even bring myself to hope for a host site and feeling like a squeak-in dangerous third seed is the most likely to this point. But baseball is crazy

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Surlyhorns never fails to amuse:

image.jpeg.340c622dc7c79cab0048c10a56956d76.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.82c151db4420d70800f8b4d6d114f4ab.jpeg

Frog Art

I think you are correct. And as my father (a former ump from a long time ago says.....you call what you see, not what you think you should have seen. This is why you see the field umps make that balk call for the back leg action.
That’s the motto in swim officiating as well - call what you see not what you think you see.

Paint It Purple

I apologize, I did not mean for you to completely explain your thought process. With the way things are trending, the Big12 will continue to cannibalize itself and end up being the #4 RPI conference. OSU still has us, UT, and TTU left on the schedule., they have played well so far, but it wouldn't surprise me of they start to fall off a cliff starting next week. I hope I'm wrong. The bats seem to be picking up which is nice, and until tonight I thought the bullpen was figuring things out, so who knows what will happen over the next 15 days. IDK, I guess it just depends on what everyone's expectations are, I'm sure most will say Omaha. To me hosting a regional is almost out of the question unless the Frogs start to catch fire, and Krob comes back... but that seems more doubtful every day we hear nothing about him. I mean currently predicted to finish at 46th in RPI, I think we finish higher than that. But finishing within the top ten in RPI and having 16 losses isn't going to happen this year.
I know all this rpi stuff matters when tournament select time comes around, but those dipwads always manage to screw that up anyway. Every one of you RPI all the time guys are an absolute beating. TCU just beat the #4 team, twice. In your thinking it doesn't matter, because we're doomed anyway. Perhaps you'd actually be happy had they lost.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I know all this rpi stuff matters when tournament select time comes around, but those dipwads always manage to screw that up anyway. Every one of you RPI all the time guys are an absolute beating. TCU just beat the #4 team, twice. In your thinking it doesn't matter, because we're doomed anyway. Perhaps you'd actually be happy had they lost.
Why are you shooting the messenger? Nobody likes the RPI nonsense.