• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: No. 21 TCU Baseball hosts No. 4 Texas Tech Preview

Pharm Frog

Top, thanks for posting the chart. Lots of pertinent info in one spot.

:)
Here's another version which gives Last 10, Q1 record and RPI. I haven't been over to Surly Horns in a while so wondering if they are giddy about their RPI or agitated that they are under-performing expectations to this point in conference.
1650298404159.png

NewFrogFan

I knew that was a huge crowd. They ruined way too many outfield seats with those stupid purple tents in right field. Might want to rethink that during games with large attendance. i.e. Texas, Texas Tech, regionals, etc.

P.S. We also need more concessions and restrooms.

Big time on bathrooms, (do stadiums really have a multi person BR with one door these days) concessions.

Dogfrog

Big time on bathrooms, (do stadiums really have a multi person BR with one door these days) concessions.
You can easily miss a half inning if you need to whizz. They need a few beer only lines. We may have endowed a baseball scholarship on the $8 beers the Tech fans bought. A Tech guy sitting near me was there all three games, and must have bought near 100 beers for himself and his crew during the series. Going back and forth with beers was literally all he did for three days. Minimum 10 trips per game.