• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Carter Boys to Debut Next Friday on ESPN+

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

FORT WORTH --
For the first time ever, the TCU football program will be featured in an unprecedented weekly all-access show called Carter Boys on ESPN+.

Modeled after HBO's Hard Knocks, Carter Boys will contain exclusive behind the scenes footage with the players, coaches and staff of DFW's Big 12 team. The first edition will feature never-before-seen video of summer conditioning, Big 12 Media Day, fall camp and team activities from the unique players' perspective.

The first episode will be on Thursday, Sept. 1, at 6 p.m., before the Horned Frogs open their season the next night at Colorado. Subsequent episodes will air each Thursday at 6 p.m. during the season and spotlight premier content only available on Carter Boys.

bc puckett

FORT WORTH --
For the first time ever, the TCU football program will be featured in an unprecedented weekly all-access show called Carter Boys on ESPN+.

Modeled after HBO's Hard Knocks, Carter Boys will contain exclusive behind the scenes footage with the players, coaches and staff of DFW's Big 12 team. The first edition will feature never-before-seen video of summer conditioning, Big 12 Media Day, fall camp and team activities from the unique players' perspective.

The first episode will be on Thursday, Sept. 1, at 6 p.m., before the Horned Frogs open their season the next night at Colorado. Subsequent episodes will air each Thursday at 6 p.m. during the season and spotlight premier content only available on Carter Boys.
So the title of the thread says it debuts next Friday yet in the posted article it states the first episode is this Thursday 9/1 with subsequent episodes on Thursdays @ 6 p.m. I think the OP may want to clean up the title

froglash88

So the title of the thread says it debuts next Friday yet in the posted article it states the first episode is this Thursday 9/1 with subsequent episodes on Thursdays @ 6 p.m. I think the OP may want to clean up the title
The original article about this said it exactly the way the OP posted it. That’s why earlier in the tread I asked if it was going to premier Thursday or Friday.

TooColdU

Me watching the 1st episode…

meerkat GIF

EVOfrogMR

If its Friday before the long weekend, and you're feeling like coasting when you've got things to get done, just watch Fig's speech at the end.

Eight

very good episode, felt it gave a very good feel for sonny's competitive nature and what he expects on this team, like the locker room after, especially steve's words about being all in.

think this has done a very good job of giving some exposure to the program that is needed at a time we need all the media time we can get and i can go a very long time without hearing the phrase "alphadog"

oh, for you old's, you happy with the cheer at the end?

Atomic Frawg

To turn around an episode for a national release in less than a week is crazy. The editors must put in a ridiculous amount of OT to get it done. Kudos.

FrogAbroad

Evidently the only way I can watch this series is to purchase yet another ticket to enter the Mouse's Kingdom. I pay too stinkin' much already for "entertainment" that does not entertain, educate, edify or live up to the hype.

A big Bronx cheer to those associated with it.