• The KillerFrogs

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

FrogLifeYo

Ok...4 to go..We’ve sucked. We are Injured. We’re in the “hope” phase...

In the last 4 we are sure to see a lot of young players solidify themselves for next years team...Give me one name that brings you hope, other then Collins, and why...

Maybe this will give us something positive to talk about...

I’m taking Barber..I think he’s our next star. Move him around and really turn into a feature weapon opposite Reagor and it could really give us a serious 1-2 punch at WR. ..

What say you?

4 Oaks Frog

My choice was Barber, as well. He has all the makings of a super star. Might make us forget what’s his name. De Mercado (sp) could be very interesting return KOs and punts...
GO FROGS!
BEAT KSU!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

TRF51

The LB play was pour last game so I would like to see #18 get some run. Justin Rogers would be cool and all the freshman WRs. #2 and #22 have not brought any value to this team all year.

Eight

who we have been told we "might" see

offense - hunt and stephens though i will be pissed if one of them goes for 5 catches, 100+, and a score

defense - weaver as he can't turn any more receivers loose out of the backfield than the linebackers at the end of the game last week

who i would love to see, but don't think i will

offense - burnette and avilla i don't know how you don't play them in some games to find out if you have any possible guards for next year

defense - filikitonga at de in the 3-man front

Last edited:

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
I would really love to see Reag, Barber, Hunt, and Stephens in the game at the same time. I've also noticed Ben Wilson on ST and he always seems to be around the ball. Would love to see him get a lot of snaps since his redshirt is gone.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
who we have been told we "might" see

offense - hunt and stephens though i will be pissed if one of them goes for 5 catchs, 100+, and a score

defense - weaver as he can't turn any more receivers loose out of the backfield than the linebackers at the end of the game last week

who i would love to see, but don't i will

offense - burnette and avilla i don't know how you don't play in them in some games to find out if you have any possible guards for next year

defense - filikitonga at de in the 3-man front
Weaver?