• The KillerFrogs

GDU

Houston Frog

GDU is not AggieAngst or any of those trolls, and he's not a UT fan masquerading as a TCU fan (as some on here would lead you to believe). GDU is a real TCU fan who just loves to argue every detail, generally in a painstakingly annoying/tedious fashion.

He's a smart guy who generally knows what he's talking about and can bring a lot to the forum, but he also takes a lot away from the forum because almost every thread he posts in turns into a giant court hearing where everyone is arguing over the tiniest bits of minutea (which generally have nothing to do with the actual topic at hand).

mrnicefrog

He did bring a lot to the forum though. I bet he knows what our Nike Fan Polos would be for next year.

He knows and he has pictures of them but he wouldn't share them. :laugh:

Seriously, though, I liked GDU. I thought you guys were overly mean to him. AggieAngst and the Wisconsin troll were WAY worse.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I know the true identity of GDU

we-ve-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif

Armadillo

I think he mistook some things that I told him in private, as a sign that he wasn't wanted here and that simply isn't the case.

Blame it on me, if you want, but I honestly wasn't trying to run him off. At the request of some members of this site, I asked him to dial it back a notch on some of his critical posts. Thats all

I live in Austin (unfortunately). Wes, I'll help make amends...I'll take one for the team and personally take GDU (or TCUKanoot) out for a beer or 2, my treat, and ask him to return.

:wacko:

All joking aside, I want to see what the new Nike Polos are going to look like!!!