• The KillerFrogs

Gary please do the right thing and retire

Big Frog II

Shofner was definitely a dumb decision....maybe the worst ever for TCU.
Another classic stupid decision was letting Wacker get away just as the program was coming back to life. He had set up a fantastic recruiting class the coming year and we threw it all away.
Decision to hire Sullivan was just about as dumb. Hired because Malcom Louden saw him give a speech in NY. He had never been a head coach or even an OC prior to TCU. He proceeded to dismantle a team that was coming back to life after we were given the "living death penalty" by the corrupt NCAA.
Another stupid decision: not letting Sullivan go when he wanted us to let him out of his buyout to go to LSU. Into the tank the program went because every recruit knew he didn't want to be at TCU.
Those are just the really stupid decisions regarding football.
TCU basketball has been even worse....but I leave that for another day.
It was Windegger not Louden.

tcudoc

Well you obviously forgot about Billy Toehill: a total jerk who lost his foot in a car wreck because he got a little too drunk! That guy by Himself just about wiped out TCU football!
What are the odds that someone named Toehill will have a tragic foot accident? Probably about the same odds that “the Ironman” Lou Gehrig somehow gets Lou Gehrig’s disease. Parents really should not tempt fate like that. They often lose.

arlingtonbell

There's a guy who lives in Kennedale, not currently coaching, who should ne our new HC. Wish I could remember his name.
Thanks Tony. And my first job will be hiring a QB coach who is more than 3 years older than my present QB who may actually teach him to not stare down receivers every pass play and hire a staff that is so good other schools want to raid every year that to keep i have to bribe with strippers and cigars!!

Froglaw

We will be able to appreciate you for what you did for TCU in your days and years ahead. I hope you stay in a fundraising and ambassador role. But it is time. Four years of .500 or worse is enough. Do the right thing.

Spoiled fans.

CGP and team struggling, but not time to blow up the program.