• The KillerFrogs

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Come back to the post? The biggest lack of imagination and half assed effort came after he and his agent had a verbal agreement with Clemson? The results are overwhelming.

If you’ve ever employed anyone in a competitive industry, you get wind of this , you walk them out of the building immediately with a box of the their personal stuff.
If you think Riley mailed it in bc he knew he was moving on you don’t know him very well

One Frog Nation

We did not get destroyed in that game because the OC was distracted.....just stop.
I agree completely. Last I checked, he didn't have much to do with the defense. My guess (and that is what all the others are doing, is guessing) is that he was contacted by Clemson - thru his agent and he had the agent work on it until after the game. Doesn't take long to finalize a deal that the agent has been working on. Riley did a fine job for us, good luck to him. We will hire someone that Sonny thinks fits his idea of offense.

Eight

Come back to the post? The biggest lack of imagination and half assed effort came after he and his agent had a verbal agreement with Clemson? The results are overwhelming.

If you’ve ever employed anyone in a competitive industry, you get wind of this , you walk them out of the building immediately with a box of the their personal stuff.

this is a very diligent and disciplined attempt at trolling or at least i hope it is for you

Hemingway

I agree completely. Last I checked, he didn't have much to do with the defense. My guess (and that is what all the others are doing, is guessing) is that he was contacted by Clemson - thru his agent and he had the agent work on it until after the game. Doesn't take long to finalize a deal that the agent has been working on. Riley did a fine job for us, good luck to him. We will hire someone that Sonny thinks fits his idea of offense.
Naw.. all the 3 and outs from a top 5 offense (that just went dead), the defense was on the field a helluva a long time

He blew the game by not trying. I do not understand what’s so hard to understand here.

LisaLT

Why would anyone hire him as a HC ever again? He has been a failure both times- I mean he got fired from Tech and he was a god there before taking the job
Personally I think he stays as an OC in the NFL. The Jets are rumored to be interested and they are going to desperately need some to help with QB development.

I could be wrong and he ends up back in college but it would have to be a high profile OC position I would think.

HornyWartyToad

Personally I think he stays as an OC in the NFL. The Jets are rumored to be interested and they are going to desperately need some to help with QB development.

I could be wrong and he ends up back in college but it would have to be a high profile OC position I would think.
Or an, "analyst," for Saban.