• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Wildcats vs Horned Frogs

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Here we go again. I predict a 3pt Frog win.

Scoreboard-14-13.gif

Wind is still pretty strong, but inside the stadium the flag atop the goalposts aren't moving much.

gameday.jpg

Last edited:

TxFrog1999

Justin Rogers on the depth chart today behind the Mule. He's currently throwing with Collins down on the field.

TxFrog1999

Every time I see the Wildcats warmup it reminds me of how we used to warm up back in Junior High and High School.

TxFrog1999

Wildcat kicker with the wind (kicking north) in warm ups just barely getting the ball across the bar. Kicking towards the south end zone is going to be a challenge for him today.

MTfrog5

Wildcat kicker with the wind (kicking north) in warm ups just barely getting the ball across the bar. Kicking towards the south end zone is going to be a challenge for him today.
Both teams kickers were having trouble earlier. Ball was taking a hard left turn about the goal line

TxFrog1999

Stephens is getting a lot of touches in warmup. I think he's already played 4 games, so if we use him today he won't be able to claim a redshirt for the year.

TxFrog1999

Both teams kickers were having trouble earlier. Ball was taking a hard left turn about the goal line
Yup, I agree with the earlier comment, if the ball is inside the 25 we might attempt a FG, otherwise it's four down territory between the 20 and 30 yard lines.

TxFrog1999

Starting WRs - Austin, Barber, Stewart, and Reagor
Starting LBs - Evans and Johnson
Starting Safeties - Issahaku, Simmons, Scott
Starting CBs - Lewis and Gladney

TxFrog1999

Anyone else find it weird looking that the State mascot has the head of a wildcat but the body is basically some dude in a football uniform?

ThisIsOurTime

If kicking is a challenge, passing may be too. Noticed the wind was an issue in Waco today too.

Latest posts