• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

Mean Purple

I hope he watched every second of it. And I hope he watched every second of OSU curb stomping his team.

If Gary is going to get back into coaching I want him to be successful and not go out the way he had to here.

So I hope he watched and realized what has happened to the program he worked so damned hard to build. And realizes it’s a direct result of his refusal to change his process in any way.

I want to see a Gary swan song somewhere…so long as it’s not someone on TCU’s schedule.
Meh, those curb stompings are not on GP. Many soft players. QB is tough, but just isn't a good QB.

Mean Purple

It's funny, really. Most guys, knowing they are going to be fired, would use their last game as a sort of resume enhancer. Show what they can do with limited resources. Showcase their brilliance...

This crap is what Meacham is made of. A Meach Showcase.

I have a funny feeling that he'll be staring at his phone for a few weeks, while it just lays there, silent...
Most staffs who know they are being fired have checked out by now and focus and time is split as they look cor new jobs.

TCUWIN

I hope he watched every second of it. And I hope he watched every second of OSU curb stomping his team.

If Gary is going to get back into coaching I want him to be successful and not go out the way he had to here.

So I hope he watched and realized what has happened to the program he worked so damned hard to build. And realizes it’s a direct result of his refusal to change his process in any way.

I want to see a Gary swan song somewhere…so long as it’s not someone on TCU’s schedule.
I totally agree. And I wonder how many of these coaches think he will rehire them at his next stop. Or Kill will rehire them at NMSU.

LisaLT

I didn’t think we were going to win this one so there’s that, but this might be a different game with Morris, Miller, QJ and Evans in the game. Just Morris and his ability to get the ball out kicker and more accurately would be a big difference.

Next year I hope we see a new cast of characters. This is so depressing. Especially on the DL and backfield.