• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

Froggy Style

not the best idea, but not like asking a wide receiver coach to coach your offensive line.

i mean who seriously who do that once, let alone twice
Some who wants absolutely nobody underneath him/her to be a threat to their own job. i.e.: untouchable. That always ends up in said manager getting fired...and a toxic culture. I think we can go ahead and check both boxes.

Sangria Wine

You shouldn’t need to hold your OC in check. If you do you’ve got the wrong guy. My opinion.
In many ways I could agree with that. I think it’s been the desired angle to have the potential to dial up the offense in spurts as needed but generally throttle it back to make it more effective when you need it. Not necessarily arguing that’s the right approach, but it’s been successful in the past not just at TCU but other places too. It’s like having a DC and roster thats capable of devastating blitzes. If you blitz all the time like the players and the DC would probably like to it quickly becomes ineffective and actually a hindrance to success.

Horny4TCU

The whole team needs to imagine every OSU player in a green and yellow jersey... Anything to get angry. They're sleep walking out there.