• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

Horny 4 Life

LMAO…. Flipped back to our game for 10 seconds after the UT game went to commercial. Just long enough to see Marcel Brooks yawning on the sideline.

Serious question...what the heck happened with that guy? People were losing their mind when he transferred here and this is the first mention I've seen of him this season.

netty2424

It’s going to take a while to get out from under this. Lean times ahead.
Hope not. New coach will bring in some new players/new culture. Transfer portal will give the guys who quit a chance to move on, and maybe we can land some help through the portal as well. If Dykes can turn a team around overnight, maybe Napier will be able to do the same(if he’s the guy).

Little luck on our side and we’re back in business.

Zubaz

Unlike Baylor, Oklahoma State is a legitimate top 10 team. They are one missed goal away from being in the college football playoff conversation, I don't think this game tells us much of anything beyond what we are already knew: that we are not an elite level team. This was a loss that we saw coming months ago.

On to Kansas, right?

Wexahu

Unlike Baylor, Oklahoma State is a legitimate top 10 team. They are one missed goal away from being in the college football playoff conversation, I don't think this game tells us much of anything beyond what we are already knew: that we are not an elite level team. This was a loss that we saw coming months ago.

On to Kansas, right?
I honestly quit watching after that first offensive series in the 2nd half. That was painful. Hope we can look a little better these last two games, but just looking forward to a new era at this point. Nowhere to go but up.

JAB331

It’s going to take a while to get out from under this. Lean times ahead.
Nah, most of what I'm seeing is bad coaching. Players out of position, bad angles, wrong technique. I seriously don't know what we've been doing on defense. Before last week, I referred to that unit as TG ("Tall Grass").

But yeah, the D-line just looks bad, they're getting pushed two and three yards back on run plays and the holes are enormous. Every team goes for it on 4th and short without even hesitating. A couple of those guys could be studs with the right coaching, and you bring in two more studs from the transfer portal and wallah.

The offensive play calling was bad, and we'll the refs were, well let's just say it wouldn't of mattered even if we had played well...