• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

LisaLT

Why have any expectations anymore. There is so much work to do with this program it’s hard to know where to begin. A new coaching regime is first and foremost.

Have a strong drink and not worry about it. Season was over before GP was fired. Just a hugely disappointing hot mess.

Mean Purple

a buddy who is an active alum and supporter in stillwater was saying that Gundy did not like how GP was fired. Gotta wonder if this is his message that their pal should still have a job.

well, this [ Finebaum ] show started week 2. So ...

froglash88

Hopefully we make a bowl again someday. Football is a mess. Basketball better find some shooters besides MM or we will be asking when baseball starts soon.

Zubaz

Why have any expectations anymore. There is so much work to do with this program it’s hard to know where to begin. A new coaching regime is first and foremost.

Have a strong drink and not worry about it. Season was over before GP was fired. Just a hugely disappointing hot mess.
Kinda where I'm at. I had this chalked as a loss, Okie State is a really good team. Disappointed the offense couldn't do anything after the first two drives but beyond that this kinda went as I expected. Oh well.