• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Earlier this week I made a prediction for Fan Nation that TCU would most likely drop this game against the ranked Bears, but some spark in me is still burning with hope that the coaching change motivates our team to do better at home. Today we'll have Tony on the sidelines taking photos and video of the game, Nick will be manning the social media coverage, Shannon has some interviews lined up with TCU greats to discuss this week's events, and I'll be back in the press box bringing you play-by-play coverage here in the gameday thread.
  • Kickoff: 2:30PM
  • TV: FOX
  • Radio: Horned Frogs Sports Network
  • Expectations: Oddly hopeful, but have a flask ready.
Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Paul in uhh

Yell Natasha Leggero GIF by Crank Yankers

PurpleBlood87

Earlier this week I made a prediction for Fan Nation that TCU would most likely drop this game against the ranked Bears, but some spark in me is still burning with hope that the coaching change motivates our team to do better at home. Today we'll have Tony on the sidelines taking photos and video of the game, Nick will be manning the social media coverage, Shannon has some interviews lined up with TCU greats to discuss this week's events, and I'll be back in the box office bringing you play-by-play coverage here in the gameday thread.
  • Kickoff: 2:30PM
  • TV: FOX
  • Radio: Horned Frogs Sports Network
  • Expectations: Oddly hopeful, but have a flask ready.
Go Frogs!

The Box Office?