• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Skillet Edition

LisaLT

Not feeling real confident so far. Feels like this could go either way. I hope they come out strong in the second half and score on that first drive. I’m not impressed with the play calling, especially run plays. I thought we’d be a lot more dominant in that area.

Chandler has played pretty well overall though.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Doing a great job, TxFrog...
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Rabidfrog

Not feeling real confident so far. Feels like this could go either way. I hope they come out strong in the second half and score on that first drive. I’m not impressed with the play calling, especially run plays. I thought we’d be a lot more dominant in that area.

Chandler has played pretty well overall though.
Smoo looking for Bailey.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’m giving way way more leeway to OC than DC. Defense should be damn good. Offense has tons of room to grow. Even that being said I’m gonna be patient with defense and hope it improves. [ hundin] ing about the coordinators this early in the season is useless. I’m saying that after doing it. Not gonna anymore

Purple Hearted

SMU has narrowed the talent gap considerably in the past year....

Not a fan of our defensive system, but when it's been run correctly, we've looked good.

Biggest difference between last year and this is the lack of leadership. Max leaving created a big void in that area but it seems that Morris is starting, trying to become that guy. Know he's received a lot of negativity here, but I like the kid and he's improving each week.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
1st and 10 at the 28

Handoff to Bailey no gain 2 yards

Sorry, was late getting back from Halftime, but thank you Nathan.