1. The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TxFrog1999, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Honestly I just can’t believe we managed to score in OT so we can call this a moral victory

ATC Frog, 4th. down and jugbandxmas like this.
  2. How do you go from first a goal at the three, then first a goal from the 1 to 4th and goal at the 13...

Salfrog, tcumaniac, Volare and 4 others like this.
  3. I’m surprised we got anything out of O in overtime.

4. Offense strikes again. Hope I’m wrong.

5. Cumbie kep calling that same play. Unreal.

6. Zero confidence we’ll score. So we’ll probably score.

7. If we had lined up under center four times and run a QB sneak we might not have scored but we also wouldn’t have lost 13 yards

Volare, ATC Frog and jake102 like this.
  8. However good or bad Cumbie is I just don’t think he and GP can work together. Time for a divorce

9. If this game doesn’t show how badly we need to redo our offense I don’t know what does

Salfrog, tcumaniac, ATC Frog and 3 others like this.
  10. for having vapor for an O line and lethargic WR corps? His play calling had this game won if executed

11. 4th and goal from the 13

Pass to the corner of the end zone Barber stopped his route and Baylor picks it off.

Ballgame.

12. Fire Cumbie now!

Salfrog and tcumaniac like this.
  13. We need to get Smu off the schedule and replace them permanently with southern university. Need to get 6 wins.

14. Fire Cumbie

15. They made more plays. Whatcha gonna do???

16. Cumbie is completely incompetent as a play caller. Please let this season end already.

tcumaniac and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  17. Well scheiss. [Baylor asshoe]

18. No it didn't. He ran a stupid counter and a terrible fade. Loss is on him, as usual.

Salfrog, ATC Frog and MTfrog5 like this.