• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Cowboys

HFrog1999

Some key mistakes by our Freshman QB. I still think he’s going to be great. He will lead us to. Big 12 Championship at least once.

One of Okie Lite’s TDs should’ve been called back because of holding.

Not a bad game.

If Duggan’s hand is okay I think we win next weekend

AroundWorldFrog

Some key mistakes by our Freshman QB. I still think he’s going to be great. He will lead us to. Big 12 Championship at least once.

Not a bad game.

I think we win too. Baylor has had a LOT of luck in Waco. This one is not in Waco.

Mean Purple

Not a bad game.

Not sure this line is going to get it done.

LVH

And let the 50 threads calling for Gary's head, Cumbie's head, Max's head and the ST coach's head begin............3,2,1

This one is on the players and refs. Oklahoma State's 2nd TD was not a TD.

Stephens fumbling killed our momentum.

Chuba's 2 long runs came on safety zone blitzes. Rule #1 and #2 and #3 of zone blitz - defensive line CAN NOT let the running back get to the 2nd level. Ross wasn't in on Chuba's 92 yard TD and it cost us.

TCUWIN

Not a bad game.

No way we win unless the players are motivated like they were against UT. Coaching alone will not get us close to Baylor. The players are going to have to win dispute the coaches!