• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Frogs vs. Jayhawks (Senior Day Edition)

Eight

something that might have gotten missed in today's games is kendre miller went over 1,000 career yards rushing for the frogs and what is especially impressive is he averages well over 7 ypc for his career

not too bad for a player who was supposedly the #220th rated prospect in the state his senior season and in my unscientific opinion would classify him as an underrated player

Last edited:

JAB331

Who ever was operating the camera got faked out multiple times. Then there was the time they did the Ryan Leaf suiting up joke and actually misses a play too.

jack the frog

something that might have gotten missed in today's games is kendre miller went over 1,000 career yards rushing for the frogs and what is especially impressive is he averages well over 7 ypc for his career

not too bad for a player who was supposedly the #220th rated prospect in the state his senior season and in my unscientific opinion would classify him as an underrated player

He cost himself an extra starsie by not attending UT or aggy.

Rabidfrog

West Virginia threw deep on 4th down with just under a minute to go from about the 45 leading by 8 instead of of punting. UT bailed them out by throwing an interception. Still not the brightest move.
could not believe that play. Incredible. Start rooting for the Horns after that call.

JogginFrog

I mean did someone question Max’s toughness? I don’t understand where all this defensiveness is suddenly coming from regarding his toughness.

Weird.
Perhaps backhanded criticism of another player who might have been given the choice to burn his redshirt but opted not to? Just speculating.

flyfishingfrog

Jack turned 51 last Sunday. Hard to believe he's that old and hard to believe he made it to 51.
Ran into his mom Peggy the other day…one of the great ladies of the Woodlands- back in the day, she could round up a group of teenagers and convince them to be constructive by helping the community like no person I have ever met when our kids were young

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I mean did someone question Max’s toughness? I don’t understand where all this defensiveness is suddenly coming from regarding his toughness.

Weird.
I put the tweet with Gary’s comment on here not as a show of support for Max but as another example of the bizarre [ Finebaum ] that comes out of our former head coach’s mouth. I mean the guy just went on Twitter following a senior day win and trashed some players on our team with a subtweet. [ What the heck? ] Gary?

Moose Stuff

Ran into his mom Peggy the other day…one of the great ladies of the Woodlands- back in the day, she could round up a group of teenagers and convince them to be constructive by helping the community like no person I have ever met when our kids were young
I had high hopes for this post but it kind of fell apart after “teenagers”.

flyfishingfrog

I had high hopes for this post but it kind of fell apart after “teenagers”.
Well she did throw some great parties and the after party “cleanup” for adults was a lot better than the main event - my kids often made it home long before we did

If you ever run into Jack - ask him why all his original songs are about broken love vs traditional country “my life was hard” songs….

He has a great response related to growing up in a 3 story house on the 18th fairway of the Woodlands CC

Froggy Style

I put the tweet with Gary’s comment on here not as a show of support for Max but as another example of the bizarre [ #2020 ] that comes out of our former head coach’s mouth. I mean the guy just went on Twitter following a senior day win and trashed some players on our team with a subtweet. [ What the heck? ] Gary?
Gary still trying to play hero, even after getting pushed out the door. The routine is old and tired.