• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Frogs vs. Jayhawks (Senior Day Edition)

flyfishingfrog

When your injured QB leaves the opposing MLB writhing on the ground in pain after a hit, you may have a damned tough individual taking snaps...

As to Patterson's tweet, who "didn't have surgery"?
Duggan - he needs surgery but chose to put it off and play through it so we had a starting QB because our new starter was really iffy to not only make it through a full series but potentially could have done some damage to keep him out next week in the process

Moose Stuff

When your injured QB leaves the opposing MLB writhing on the ground in pain after a hit, you may have a damned tough individual taking snaps...

As to Patterson's tweet, who "didn't have surgery"?
He’s saying Max didn’t have surgery yet (he needs it from what I’ve been told) because he wanted to help the team this year. The next unnecessary comment is him criticizing unnamed kids for not making the same choice Max did.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Duggan - he needs surgery but chose to put it off and play through it so we had a starting QB because our new starter was really iffy to not only make it through a full series but potentially could have done some damage to keep him out next week in the process
Thank you (and Moose) for the explanation.

flyfishingfrog

He’s saying Max didn’t have surgery yet (he needs it from what I’ve been told) because he wanted to help the team this year. The next unnecessary comment is him criticizing unnamed kids for not making the same choice Max did.
Actually think he was commenting on our former QB who portaled mid season - which I will never understand why do it then

Eight

Well as far as I know only one has left this year - the one that would have started Saturday if he had not entered the portal

curious why they didn't start jackson if they actually would have started downing this past week

saw nothing from downing that indicated he could do enough for the frogs to win

flyfishingfrog

curious why they didn't start jackson if they actually would have started downing this past week

saw nothing from downing that indicated he could do enough for the frogs to win
Well there is one really obvious reason- especially since I agree that with Downing we would have lost

flyfishingfrog

which is what? playing for the bowl game?
The expectation it would have been really bad - like unacceptably bad

And we would have had 1 QB available and a WR that played his sophomore year of HS or something like that

We asked a guy to put off surgery- what does that tell you about the other options

Eight

The expectation it would have been really bad - like unacceptably bad

And we would have had 1 QB available and a WR that played his sophomore year of HS or something like that

We asked a guy to put off surgery- what does that tell you about the other options

how is it other programs find ways to get freshman on the field and run some basic things in their offense?

if jackson and the kid from alabama are that bad they can't even run basic things out of the offense the idea of keeping staff is closed

besides, if the head coach is already gone and the staff packing as well just how unacceptably bad could it be

Pharm Frog

how is it other programs find ways to get freshman on the field and run some basic things in their offense?

if jackson and the kid from alabama are that bad they can't even run basic things out of the offense the idea of keeping staff is closed

besides, if the head coach is already gone and the staff packing as well just how unacceptably bad could it be
So much this

Latest posts