• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Bears vs Horned Frogs

LisaLT

OMG. That was epic!!! I can't think of a more fantastic way to end our season than beating Baylor in double overtime! It's been a bittersweet season for sure, but I will savor this win for quite some time. So very excited tonight!!!!!

Mean Purple

The Frog to be Named Later said:
Do you uh "know" the guy in the TCU hat?
No, I did not. And the fact that I bought him 2 shots in no way can put the blame on me for him raising a bear claw above his head and then swiping down and grabbing his privates and yelling "suck 'm bears". And yes, there were baylor people in the bar.

Mean Purple

I'm now in the lobby. Not sure I can find my room so Mrs. Mean is coming to get me. This hotel is really big. We have to drive back home Sunday. I'm hungry and people keep looking at me funny when I say Go Frogs.

BahZoo

PapaBear said:
There's things you don't do. Coaching is a hell of a hard job and takes over ones life. I wouldn't approve of a single fan on our side yelling at someone and you shouldn't either. 
Coaching is indeed a very hard job and I don't mind saying that Art is a very good X's and O's coach. He did a good job coaching his side. I'm pleasantly surprised at how few personal fouls there were tonight on both sides. Outside of X's and O's I have seen and heard enough to determine that he may be a bad human. No disrespect to the quoted poster as I usually find PapaBear's posts reflect an understanding and love of the game.

Mean Purple said:
No, I did not. And the fact that I bought him 2 shots in no way can put the blame on me for him raising a bear claw above his head and then swiping down and grabbing his privates and yelling "suck 'm bears". And yes, there were baylor people in the bar.
Ah thought you were referring to yourself in third person as some are want to do on here.
Sounds like you had a large evening. Hope your head doesn't hurt too bad this morning and your better half doesn't punish you today.

Moose Stuff

Pharm Frog said:

I did too.  Key takeaways:  They are mad at Tapefingers for throwing the ball too much and running the ball too much and when they ran it not enough times inside and not enough times outside.  And, precisely every player and coach is to blame.  Few have escaped criticism.
So pretty much like this place after a TCU loss then.

Mean Purple

PapaBear said:
That's a little rough. Whatever you might think I only post for the love of sports. I don't think a rivalry should rotate around hate. That's aTm and all it did was make everyone glad when they left.
Look dude, after last night, you are in the position to post only one thing, "congrats on the win, Frogs."

Your fans yell stuff at players and coaches every week. Bears have a national rep for poor sportsmanship. So bu has no room for whining.

We have seen your posts, so can your high and mighty crap. Oh, I guess you'll say those were non-posts.

stbrab

Didn't get back to the hotel until 12:30....too wet and tired to post. Rain "resistant" gear does not mean rain proof!

But it was worth it! Great win! Considering the injuries, this was an unbelievable year! Maybe Coach P's best job ever!

Congrats to the players, coaches and fans! And kudos to Bayler for a hard fought game.

Obvious Troll

SurfCityFrog said:
I read about three pages and that was hilarious. Everyone hates Baylor.
Interesting.
We also played Michigan State and there doesn't seem to be any blowback or rancor with TCU from that game.
It makes you wonder whether there is a difference between TCU and Baylor?