• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Back in the Saddle? TCU at Tech

Wexahu

A lot of posters here predicted we were going to get blown out. So I expect moving goalposts
I didn’t think we’d get blown out. I thought we’d win. I’d suspect we get blown out next week though. I don’t see how this defense stops OU (and I know their offense maybe isn’t what it has been). Still, I don’t know how this defense stops OU, it’s just this side of awful.

Moose Stuff

I didn’t think we’d get blown out. I thought we’d win. I’d suspect we get blown out next week though. I don’t see how this defense stops OU (and I know their offense maybe isn’t what it has been). Still, I don’t know how this defense stops OU, it’s just this side of awful.
I would agree. Barring OU just turning it over all night I don’t see how we hold them under whatever number Lincoln feels like scoring.

Froglaw

Watched in awe as the Frog offense ran crazy while choking down bile with each Tech possession.

I can't believe our talent level on D has slipped so low.

Maybe our D will start actually tackling the running back instead of flinging out an arm in a futile attempt to stop the ball carrier.

Eight

The pain…do you remember the pain?

200.gif

Eight

Can't be stated enough that the OL was amazing last night. Miller and Evans are obviously great and made the most of every hole but it always starts up front and when you dominate like that then you win 99.99% of the time. Hope there is more of that in Norman on Saturday.

the inclusion of coleman next to coker and then avila to guard gave them a push they have shown all season.

mentioned in the game thread that both matiscik (#42) and dinunzio (#84) did some positive things in the run game as well