• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at Baylor; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

dawg

Submit Matt Groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

LVH

And what really blows, is the Horned Frogs could be 12-0, have played their hearts out all season, and then lose the conference title to a 2 loss team, while TCU is banged up with injury in the conference championship game. It doesn’t make sense to play a conference champisohio game in a 10 team conference with no divisions! This is how we really get burned, because this team deserves that conference championship.

We should care first, or maybe even only, that we win this conference championship, becase the odds of a national championship are against us.
It's why I always have opposed the title game for the Big 12. No point with a round robin

Pharm Frog

And what really blows, is the Horned Frogs could be 12-0, have played their hearts out, and then lose the conference title to a 2 loss team, while TCU is banged up with injury in the conference championship game. It doesn’t make sense to play a conference champisohio game in a 10 team conference with no divisions! This is how we really get burned, because this team deserves that conference championship.

We should care first, or maybe even only, that we win this conference championship, becase the odds of a national championship are against us.
My thinking is that it’s somewhat likely that not having a conference championship game cost us and now having a stupid concept CCG may screw us. Would be about right….

Relic

And what really blows, is the Horned Frogs could be 12-0, have played their hearts out all season, and then lose the conference title to a 2 loss team, while TCU is banged up with injury in the conference championship game. It doesn’t make sense to play a conference championship game in a 10 team conference with no divisions! This is how we really get burned, because this team deserves that conference championship.

We should care first, or maybe even only, that we win this conference championship, because the odds of a national championship are against us.
I do wish they had set it up so that an undefeated team was automatically declared the BigXII winner...