• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Dude, the second half hasn’t even started!
I know I'm going to get crucified for this but Max is all over the place right now. Bouncing balls to open receivers, leading guys out of bounds and throwing fastballs when it should be a slow pitch softball.

I luv Max to death and we absolutely would not be where we are right now without him but he's behind too many guys right now to have a legit shot at winning the Heisman.

Hell, the scheissing guy for UNC had as many td passes as he did incompletions at one point tonight.

froginmn

I think two other times we started possessions inside the 40. At least the 50. Just inexcusable to have 3 points right now. Thank God we stopped them on 4th down, completely changed field position for the entire half.
The only talking point from Herbie has been how we haven't converted. That's correct, but anything to say about how Texas hasn't crossed midfield?

This reminds me of early GP teams when our defense was great and the offense was challenged.

No worries - we're just sending a message to the committee and everyone else that our defense can play!

Texas didn’t start fast… we are hanging around… we are a second half team… UT.. not so much…like our coaches to adjust to these guys.. we are #4 in the nation!!!
spit blood!!!

LVH

The only talking point from Herbie has been how we haven't converted. That's correct, but anything to say about how Texas hasn't crossed midfield?

This reminds me of early GP teams when our defense was great and the offense was challenged.

No worries - we're just sending a message to the committee and everyone else that our defense can play!
Gary is probably fired up right now that his D kept us out of the end zone

Wexahu

I know I'm going to get crucified for this but Max is all over the place right now. Bouncing balls to open receivers, leading guys out of bounds and throwing fastballs when it should be a slow pitch softball.

I luv Max to death and we absolutely would not be where we are right now without him but he's behind too many guys right now to have a legit shot at winning the Heisman.

Hell, the scheissing guy for UNC had as many td passes as he did incompletions at one point tonight.
We just need to win this game. scheiss the Heisman.

LisaLT

We are riding this horse through the burning building at this point.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens next year. I have high hopes for Jackson even in his limited play.