• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Live Updates

jack the frog

Welp hell, got the win and no big injuries I suppose. We were on our way to a Greek tragedy by the end on the first game last year as far as player losses.

pgdaly84

I don't care how many times that WR has been an FCS all American. That was flat out embarrassing. No excuses this year. We are healthy and supposedly deep on D. Was Bumpas the real reason our defenses were so good? Our DL was just dominated by an FCS team.

SparkleFrog

I'm really glad I got to see Sewo. That made me smile. Also, Taj is legit, and I am not hating Hill at all. Hoping our defense wakes up before next Saturday. I realize everything I just said has probably already been said here but felt the need to be part of the conversation.

jack the frog

pgdaly84 said:
I don't care how many times that WR has been an FCS all American. That was flat out embarrassing. No excuses this year. We are healthy and supposedly deep on D. Was Bumpas the real reason our defenses were so good? Our DL was just dominated by an FCS team.
I would put more stock in the fact that we had a rotation of different lineman starting last year because of injury after injury plus what Patterson just said post game: Both starting linebackers played terribly because they missed 1/2 of the 2-a-days this fall. I just have a feeling we will gell, especially as the still new corners get their confidence. Let 'em get a little continuity and keep the fingers crossed.

Latest posts