• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU down 3

Stiff Arm Frog

So what's the deal with this? Based on the way the stands looked on the webcam, 33,000 sellout sounds pretty suspect. Are we just making up our attendance figures? Are people just walking into the game and then standing in the concourse to watch the game?

I thought attendance was fantastic in the second half. It looked like all areas of the stadium were full up. Very impressed, especially considering the opponent.

But you have to remember, it was a day game, we were destroying them, and it's hard to keep people in the stands when its that hot out. Texas football is meant to be played in the evenings.

FrogAbroad

KTCU went out for that last score. What happened?

I've had lots of trouble with KTCU the past two weeks. I sometimes Skype into the toll-free number listed on the web site to be able to hear the game, but several times today the feed stopped and a recorded message indicated problems with the originator.

Limp Lizard

So what's the deal with this? Based on the way the stands looked on the webcam, 33,000 sellout sounds pretty suspect. Are we just making up our attendance figures? Are people just walking into the game and then standing in the concourse to watch the game?
That is tickets sold. A lot of the people in the club seats with season tickets are apparently not showing up. Especially ironic since that area is one of the first to get shade.