• The KillerFrogs

Game of inches, we aren’t that far away

Baylor has upper class men at key positions. TCU has a true freshman qb and young players throughout the roster. Senior and older player leadership is why Baylor is 9 and 0 and beat us. No excuses they won give them credit. The reason their offense looked bad was our great defense give us credit.

Eight

Baylor has upper class men at key positions. TCU has a true freshman qb and young players throughout the roster. Senior and older player leadership is why Baylor is 9 and 0 and beat us. No excuses they won give them credit. The reason their offense looked bad was our great defense give us credit.

the play for the true freshman quarterback did not cost tcu the game yesterday and i am so tired of reading that comment.

max made mistakes and max missed some plays, but max made 5-7 throws yesterday that should have been caught that weren't and two of those were balls in the endzone that put another 6-8 points on the scoreboard in the first half.

the offensive line got whipped yesterday and that group includes 2 5th year seniors, a true senior, a 4th year junior, and a red-shirt freshman. coy mcmillon physically struggling against roy makes sense.

roy has him at least by 30 lbs, is strong as an ox, and is beast so when he drives coy back on the 2nd down play basically cutting off anderson cut back lane on the frogs final drive of regular time that is just going to happen.

david and austin basically turning lynch loose to rush max on the 3rd down bootleg is not because lynch is a junior because that is a 5th year senior tackle and 4th year junior guard.

DelFrog

This offense in terms of scheme, is miles away, from being good enough. The WRs while apparently being athletic, are not quality receivers and in order to improve they will need the assistance of creative play design, unfortunately that has been MIA for the past two seasons.

Pharm Frog

This offense in terms of scheme, is miles away, from being good enough. The WRs while apparently being athletic, are not quality receivers and in order to improve they will need the assistance of creative play design, unfortunately that has been MIA for the past two seasons.

For them to improve they don't need "creative" play designs. They need a new pair of mittens, route discipline, some additional level of "want to" when it comes to blocking and in-play purpose when they aren't the top 2 play options. I have a hard time discerning between what I think may be skill and what I think may be will deficits. If they've been coddled (have no idea), they need an ass whipping wake up call.

Latest posts