• The KillerFrogs

Game 3: No. 16 TCU vs. No. 1 Vanderbilt

Pharm Frog

Whhhhhaaat. I thought this game started at 3! Y'all are doing good work!

So no new inning can start after 2:30? Is that CT or ET? Can someone remind how many innings we have to get through for it to count as a completed contest for RPI/record purposes--can never remember the college rule?

How'd Williamson look (sound)?

I thought Williamson sounded pretty good. Reason to have hope. As for RPI...it used to be that the game had to be an "official game". Don't know if that's still the case but if it is....we're already there

EDIT -- I think my post undersold Williamson. The way the Dores were beating up on teams in the first two games, I think he made a very very positive debut.

Armadillo

Whhhhhaaat. I thought this game started at 3! Y'all are doing good work!

So no new inning can start after 2:30? Is that CT or ET? Can someone remind how many innings we have to get through for it to count as a completed contest for RPI/record purposes--can never remember the college rule?

How'd Williamson look (sound)?

Williamson looked great. Didn’t go too deep but commanded his pitches well and a great Frog premier. Seems like they are all on a strict pitch count. Eissler has looked great as well.

PurpleBlood87

Williamson threw strikes and kept the hitters off balance. He also didn't seem to panic or be phased with a runner on third and one out and fanned the Dores three and four hitters to get out of the first inning jam.

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

Wonder if Eissler will be the guy this year to be the long man for the Frogs. Or at least the guy who can be counted on for multiple innings in games during a series.

Eight

Huge win for us

Kaylee-Hartung.jpg