• The KillerFrogs

FYI Oklahoma State game is at 2:30 on ESPN

This game we have to see consistancy. Can't regress, now it's time to get better and move forward. Got momentum, got confidence, time to keep it up. This time in a hostile environment.

I will say look how a electic fanbase helps the team get back on track. Wallow discussed how it really helped the team.

Mean Purple

This game we have to see consistancy. Can't regress, now it's time to get better and move forward. Got momentum, got confidence, time to keep it up. This time in a hostile environment.

I will say look how a electic fanbase helps the team get back on track. Wallow discussed how it really helped the team.
I agree with the consistency. I am more concerned with that than winning. Especially with the news that Lucas is reported to be possibly, but unconfirmed, out for the season.
Keep growing, then beat baylor.

Rose Bowl

If we play like we did Saturday the rest of the season I’ll be okay win or lose. The effort and energy was obvious in the stadium.

I agree with the consistency. I am more concerned with that than winning. Especially with the news that Lucas is reported to be possibly, but unconfirmed, out for the season.
Keep growing, then beat baylor.

Baylor is the super bowl this year. Can't lose that game.

I can tell you this I haven't met a fan from another Big 12 team that is rooting on Baylor and Rhule. They are the most hated team maybe in the nation that is doing well.

Froggish

I can tell you this I haven't met a fan from another Big 12 team that is rooting on Baylor and Rhule. They are the most hated team maybe in the nation that is doing well.

A win at OKie St would meen we are playing Baylor to get bowl eligible

Boonescabanaboy

Strange weekend with every conference game being an upset. My Cowboys found a way to win a game where we ran no offensive plays in the red zone the entire game.

I don't know what to expect this upcoming weekend because I really don't know how good we are. I still don't know how good we were, or weren't, last year. Someone on here posted pre season that O-State only had 1 good receiver. The stats would seem to support that. The fact is, I think we have several good receivers but we have a freshman QB who can't cope with the speed of the game yet and locks in on Wallace. Sanders is big, fast, and strong, but he's a turnover machine.

I guess, as is often the case, the turnovers will likely determine the winner. Which bodes well for the Frogs.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Driving home yesterday, I had the radio (unfortunately) on the ESPNU Sirius station. It's a true beating, but I was curious about other results and happenings in the World of College Football so listening to two hours or so of slobbering over THE and Alabama did yield some small side tidbits.

It seems that our win over UT was all about UT. The ESPN perspective consisted of fretting over the rest of the UT season, along with that of the newly fragile OU, which evidently constituted the entirety of the BIGXII. The hosts did note "undefeated Baylor" in a tone of voice that indicated very slight regard with even a touch of contempt. Oh, and they led into the BIGXII segment of the show with the wonderful Brian Estridge's call of the big TD to Reagor.

Nobody likes the Rapists.

Nobody.

y2kFrog

Strange weekend with every conference game being an upset. My Cowboys found a way to win a game where we ran no offensive plays in the red zone the entire game.

I don't know what to expect this upcoming weekend because I really don't know how good we are. I still don't know how good we were, or weren't, last year. Someone on here posted pre season that O-State only had 1 good receiver. The stats would seem to support that. The fact is, I think we have several good receivers but we have a freshman QB who can't cope with the speed of the game yet and locks in on Wallace. Sanders is big, fast, and strong, but he's a turnover machine.

I guess, as is often the case, the turnovers will likely determine the winner. Which bodes well for the Frogs.

These are 2 teams that are mirror images of each other. Play great sometimes, play bad sometimes, freshmen QB’s. If there was ever a game I will not be able to predict it will be this one, and I am usually horrible at trying to predict this team anyway.

Pharm Frog

Driving home yesterday, I had the radio (unfortunately) on the ESPNU Sirius station. It's a true beating, but I was curious about other results and happenings in the World of College Football so listening to two hours or so of slobbering over THE and Alabama did yield some small side tidbits.

It seems that our win over UT was all about UT. The ESPN perspective consisted of fretting over the rest of the UT season, along with that of the newly fragile OU, which evidently constituted the entirety of the BIGXII. The hosts did note "undefeated Baylor" in a tone of voice that indicated very slight regard with even a touch of contempt. Oh, and they led into the BIGXII segment of the show with the wonderful Brian Estridge's call of the big TD to Reagor.

Nobody likes the Rapists.

Nobody.

was that the same segment where the hosts started diminishing the importance of conference championships as a CFP factor?

jake102

I like Matt Rhule. Seems like a good dude and he’s a damn good HC.

Yeah, my Baylor hate is like 20% what it was with Briles. He was a huge part of the hate.... he was an obvious total scumbag but everyone just ignored it despite how apparent it was. And Baylor fans protected it