• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Will TCU fans root for Oklahoma in the CFB Playoff?

Mean Purple

Update on Mayfield. He just walked in late to media day. I'm sure he saw all the media alerts and decided to show up instead and try to show he is ready. Sounds like it is a pretty bad bug he has.
Says he ain't dying.

He looks and sounds a bit run down. But his motor is higher than most.

OH wins by 14 instead of 24.

BEAT cfp. Screw espn.

I'm rooting for Sooner. An NC would lift the perception of our league which I think would feed into better rankings for Big 12 teams going into next year.
False narrative. Never happens no matter how well big 12 does in bowls. ...Big 12 doesn’t play defense. SEC SEC BIG. Blah blah blah.

Not only no but scheiss NO! I hope BM and his lover/head Coach are embarrassed on a national stage.

Mean Purple

My gut says no but my head says yes.

After watching the PAC get donkey punched in all the bowls, I still wonder why we didn't get into NY6 and Washington did.
Was at the Cotton Bowl last night. We are better than USC. Our offensive line is way better. Our defense is way better.
We are better that Washington
We should have been in an NY6 bowl.
People who talk about our schedule are not looking at the schedule of some other who made NY6 bowls.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Think about all the terrible humans (Mixon, etc) that have been through that program in the last few years. Then think about all their fans that defended every single one of them because of winning.

That program and that fan base and that [ Arschloch] Baker Mayfield don't deserve to experience the joy of a championship. Darn them all.

I don't cheer for conferences.

Chongo94

Not just no, not just hell no, but mother darning good god almighty never!

All this "I'm rooting for them because of the Big 12" stuff is like saying you'd have to support Nazis because you're German. F that!

I hope OU and pos Mayfield get absolutely mudstomped.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Think about all the terrible humans (Mixon, etc) that have been through that program in the last few years. Then think about all their fans that defended every single one of them because of winning.

That program and that fan base and that [ Arschloch] Baker Mayfield don't deserve to experience the joy of a championship. Darn them all.

I don't cheer for conferences.
I know what Arschloch means. :p