• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Why TCU star cornerback Tre’Vius Hodges-Tomlinson was not invited to the Senior Bowl

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Why TCU star cornerback Tre’Vius Hodges-Tomlinson was not invited to the Senior Bowl

BY CLARENCE E. HILL JR.

AMM_Championship20.JPG

TCU cornerback Tre’Vius Hodges-Tomlinson had a dream season in 2022, who played in the East-West Shrine Bowl for draft prospects to cap a legendary career.

He was a three-time First Team All-Big 12 honoree, earning the distinction in 2020, 2021, and 2022, and is considered possibly second day NFL Draft prospect as a second or third-round selection.

But Tomlinson, who played in the East-West Shrine Bowl for draft prospects on Thursday night in Las Vegas, was conspicuously absent from the record-number of TCU players invited to the Senior Bowl, which will be played Saturday in Mobile, Ala.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article272077787.html#storylink=cpy

Eight

View attachment 13738

Yes - LT was only 5’10” - way too short for an NFL running back. Guess that held back his NFL career.

remind me how many 6'4" receivers did lt have to cover for the chargers?

not saying the nephew won't make a career in the nfl, but nfl teams use projectables in making draft selections and a big one is height for certain positions. the senior bowl promotes itself as a place where nfl teams come to find draft picks so they invite players who project well

BleedNPurple

remind me how many 6'4" receivers did lt have to cover for the chargers?

not saying the nephew won't make a career in the nfl, but nfl teams use projectables in making draft selections and a big one is height for certain positions. the senior bowl promotes itself as a place where nfl teams come to find draft picks so they invite players who project well
How many 6’4 receivers did he cover in college? I don’t know - just thinking it had to be a few.

LisaLT

He'll get drafted. He's too good for a team not to take a flyer on him regardless of the height issue. That and being LT's nephew doesn't hurt.

Eight

He'll get drafted. He's too good for a team not to take a flyer on him regardless of the height issue. That and being LT's nephew doesn't hurt.

agree he will get a chance and it only takes one team to like him

needs to run REALLY well to get drafted