• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Why TCU is watching film of the Kansas City Chiefs to get ready for Texas Tech

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Why TCU is watching film of the Kansas City Chiefs to get ready for Texas Tech

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

Texas coach Tom Herman might’ve described TCU coach Gary Patterson’s attention to detail best last month.

“He’s going to scout you until his eyeballs come out,” Herman said before the Texas-TCU showdown in Austin.

Yes, Patterson doesn’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to breaking down film and is taking it to another level this week with Texas Tech visiting on Thursday.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article219681675.html

LeagueCityFrog

Watching the creativity of Andy Reid's KC Chiefs offense this year is awesome. I wish TCU ran a similar offense. They utilize every playmaker on the field.

FrogLifeYo

Watching the creativity of Andy Reid's KC Chiefs offense this year is awesome. I wish TCU ran a similar offense. They utilize every playmaker on the field.

Trust me...GP isn’t looking for offensive ideas..He’s pretty much said he doesn’t give a [ Finebaum ] about what our Offense does as long as it doesn’t stress his defense..He’s all defense all the time

Raw Frog

Trust me...GP isn’t looking for offensive ideas..He’s pretty much said he doesn’t give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about what our Offense does as long as it doesn’t stress his defense..He’s all defense all the time
I hear what you are saying, but for the sake of the team let's hope the HC does not really do that....