• The KillerFrogs

FWST: The best coach in football is not getting the second chance he craves

Bob

So, someone who raped, sexually harassed, threatened, and revenge-slandered women for damn near 30 years should be insulted to be on that list? That's only "simply" disgusting to you? Priorities, sir. You need some.
Yes sir, comparatively speaking to someone who raped children and someone who actively covered up abuse of minors and students at his university.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Man I hate that place so much. Even when it's not Christmas it's like walking into the very heart of the most populous place on earth.

I've tried to determine decent times to go to attempt to mitigate the throngs there....it has yet to happen. Every single time it's a crowded beating. Darn Apple and their stores.
I thought I would be smart and showed up 20 minutes before the one on University opened. There were already 50+ people in line. I hate that place.

If they are all darning geniuses maybe one of them could realize they need more employees.

AroundWorldFrog

Weird that all the people freaked out about cell phone battery levels own iPhones. Do they have [ Finebaum ]ty battery life?

And do they do something that say a Samsung S7 won't do?

Asking for wife.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Weird that all the people freaked out about cell phone battery levels own iPhones. Do they have [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty battery life?

And do they do something that say a Samsung S7 won't do?

Asking for wife.
I can't tell you anything. We were required to swear an oath of secrecy to Apple when we purchased our phones.

But I will tell you, the things an iPhone can do, are mind blowing, extremely advanced and a little kinky.

LSU Game Attendee

I’ll come to Muck’s defense on this. He’s right. Art Briles is easily the best available Xs and Os coach out there. He’s just also 100% unemployable for reasons we all know well.
Art's Xs and Os:
"Team, take your Coach Kaz vitamins.
Bad dudes, take a rape break, set down them weed bales, and listen good.
O-line, you boys run block every play.
Receivers, y'all run that way and catch the ball.
F150, throw the ball to one of them bad dudes running yonder. On 'okey doke'."

Frog-in-law1995

Art's Xs and Os:
"Team, take your Coach Kaz vitamins.
Bad dudes, take a rape break, set down them weed bales, and listen good.
O-line, you boys run block every play.
Receivers, y'all run that way and catch the ball.
F150, throw the ball to one of them bad dudes running yonder. On 'okey doke'."

#1 offense in America. POS, yes, but he can coach.

You sound like a Muck apologist or you are being sarcastic.

Anyone that comes to Briles defense in any shape or form can EAD. Sorry not sorry

Don’t like or dislike Engel, but he’s right this time (assuming he didn’t write the headline). Briles is a POS, but can clearly coach. Not overly concerned about whether any of that makes you think less of me.