• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU takes its football rivalry with Baylor to the scoreboard, literally

Austintxfrog94

If KFC is not going to ban this [ Finebaum ]s articles they need to be ignored. This is the last time I will knowingly respond to a thread regarding one of his lame trolling articles.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Does anyone on here know what the dimensions or square footage of the previous jumbotron TCU just took down?
Whatever it was, many here opined it was too small to begin with; forget BU, which didn't have their new stadium when this topic first came up. So our fans with keen foresight were not envious, simply being accurate with their initial impressions.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
When I think of Mac I’m often reminded of the old George Carlin line that went something like..... somewhere on earth there exists the worlds worst doctor, and someone has an appointment with them right now..... I can’t imagine there is a worse sports writer working for a decent sized paper in America.
As there now is a Dan Jenkins sports journalism award for excellence; how about the opposite for sheer ineptitude.

Who, I ask you, who should it be named after?

Wait, wait, don't tell me, I'm sure the name will surface like a stool in the toilet.