• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU selling fans beer while locking the door behind them

Surfrog

I - as an east sider run out at halftime on hot days to get a blast of auto ac for the halftime and grab a water to take in after the halftime. On brutally hot days- with no in and out I’ll be just going home at the half.

Stick to SMU games then- you don't see this at UGA, LSU, Bama, OU, or any big-time program. We need all the help we can get with a 50k stadium, in which the "million dollar seats" are hardly full.

For as great architecturally AGC is, the seating chart is awful and greedy with the club seating. Doesn't help with fans who complain when it's too hot or too cold.

MTfrog5

Stick to SMU games then- you don't see this at UGA, LSU, Bama, OU, or any big-time program. We need all the help we can get with a 50k stadium, in which the "million dollar seats" are hardly full.

For as great architecturally AGC is, the seating chart is awful and greedy with the club seating. Doesn't help with fans who complain when it's too hot or too cold.
SMU doesn’t have re-entry either with their beer sales, so not sure what game they will go to now

JugbandFrog

I knew this would be him. Only this idiot could write this kind of nonsense.

Well, I didn’t read it, but the title leads me yo believe this is nonsense.

smufrogger

Great solution surfrog- thank you, but the lack of fans probably doesn't help with guys like you suggesting we stick to seeing other games?
Reality is I'm one of the few still on the east side post half time of a brutally hot game..but I do that having a respite from the heat at half time.

Limp Lizard

Just get tired of all the feces about how being Christian is being dry. Ever been to an Episcopal function? TCU is not Oral Roberts University, Abilene Christian or even Baylor.

Dogfrog

If they implement this policy at AGC stadium it will be interesting to see how it impacts parking sales in 2019. There are significant numbers of people there exclusively for the party - get in their seats near the end of the first quarter, go back to the parking lot mid 2nd quarter, and sometimes return, sometimes don’t.

Mean Purple

"Asking a fan base that is spoiled rotten to come into the game and stay put will be the real test of the product, and the in-game experience."

If not having to say "I went to Kansas" is spoiled rotten, then I'm guilty as charged.

If not having to say "I'm a writer" is an indication of a paper boy who sux, Muck is guilty as charged.

Latest posts