• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU lands Texas A&M transfer who will transition from wide receiver to linebacker

JugbandFrog

Word from irrelevant Aggie is he got way too heavy. Popped off to Aggie coaches and Aggie captains of football team. So he didn't last long. Evidently Aggie players were ripping him as he departed land of the Male cheerleaders. Stay tuned...
I bet he wouldn't screw the sheep, um, I mean drink the Kool-Aid...

CountryFrog

depends where he is at any given time in the universe.

earth he weighs 250, on the moon on the moon he is just over 40 lbs, and on jupiter he weighs 643 lbs so the real question is what is his actual mass since his mass is constant or in this case slightly growing
All important points and I'm glad someone is bringing them up.

Although, on Jupiter where is he standing? He would be crushed instantly by the massive pressure if anywhere near any solid surface. And that would likely reduce his weight by about 642.9 lbs.

CountryFrog

Little known fact about Jupiter. The interior of the planet is believed to be the hottest place in the solar system other than the sun. Temperatures may even be around the same as the surface of the sun.

Of course there is no way to verify this. We can't send a probe that deep into the planet. But this is likely the case based on what we do know as the mass of Jupiter is larger than all other objects in the solar system (besides the sun) combined.

depends where he is at any given time in the universe.

earth he weighs 250, on the moon on the moon he is just over 40 lbs, and on jupiter he weighs 643 lbs so the real question is what is his actual mass since his mass is constant or in this case slightly growing
Yeah, and in space, no one can hear him scream.

Latest posts