• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football to unveil new billboard campaign Monday

smredd

check out the Notes on a scorecard fratdaddy

ORDERS STILL BEING TAKEN

Even though we're past our renewal deadline, we still have season tickets available. If you did not renew in time, you can still purchase season tickets. However, you may be in a different location. For season ticket information, please visit our website (www.GoFrogs.com), call (817) 257-FROG (3764) or drop by the athletics ticket office in the Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. This year's goal is to sell 25,000 season tickets.

Yes, we all know what it says. The correct reply would have been just to throw out some random numbers to go along with the sarcasm and made me have to come up with a witty comeback.

57Frog

This billboard looks like something from the early 90's. Weak. I'm guessing Concussion is out the of the picture again? 2009's were awesome. Every other year looks like a high school marketing club.
I remember when lots of you all were complaining about no merchandising or advertising . Now it is Weak , cheesy , lame billboard ads .
Some people would "female dog " if they were hung with a brand new rope .

McFroggin

I remember when lots of you all were complaining about no merchandising or advertising . Now it is Weak , cheesy , lame billboard ads .
Some people would "female dog " if they were hung with a brand new rope .

TCU is big-time now. We are ranked nationally in multiple sports yearly. We are moving to a BCS conference. We are THE up & coming school in the nation. The TCU of now is much different than the TCU of 5 years ago. It is time we started acting like it. That includes quality advertising and merchandising. We need to continue to spread the name and embrace homes everywhere.

People here are complaining because they want to see TCU become even better than it is. If there was ever a reason to complain, that is it.

2themax

TCU is big-time now. We are ranked nationally in multiple sports yearly. We are moving to a BCS conference. We are THE up & coming school in the nation. The TCU of now is much different than the TCU of 5 years ago. It is time we started acting like it. That includes quality advertising and merchandising. We need to continue to spread the name and embrace homes everywhere.

People here are complaining because they want to see TCU become even better than it is. If there was ever a reason to complain, that is it.

Must not forget that those previous yrs were the catalyst of today's up & coming status. Hard work & a blue collar attitude was/is the formula. Have not arrived yet, so be careful of the entitlement attitude. Don't want to start acting like UTx, A&M, OU fans. Stay hungry & humble.

NativeFrog

Nice for a poster or magazine/newspaper ad, but much too complicated/busy for a billboard. Anybody with any exposure to marketing/advertising would know this. Looks like the Frogs are trying to stretch limited marketing dollars to multiple marketing venues/vehicles. Not a very effective way to run a marketing campaign.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Nice for a poster or magazine/newspaper ad, but much too complicated/busy for a billboard. Anybody with any exposure to marketing/advertising would know this. Looks like the Frogs are trying to stretch limited marketing dollars to multiple marketing venues/vehicles. Not a very effective way to run a marketing campaign.

Sounds like the makings of another great blog. Do it!

57Frog

Would you be so kind as to design a billboard that will please every one . I'd love to see it .

mrhornedfrog

Why all the fuss?? I imagine CDC and GP approved of the billboards as well as many others in the department......if they stand behind them I will too!!

TCU_New_billboard.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

I liked these a lot...Concussion did a wonderful job.

3792769177_5d7a9f7baa_m.jpg

3793523644_f73778f3db_m.jpg

3793523368_6445e110a1_m.jpg

3792708877_85bc364e96_m.jpg

3881710525_9835f97656_m.jpg

3843057984_c5dcc085ef_m.jpg