• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football to unveil new billboard campaign Monday

Houston Frog

I like the picture, but not crazy about the words... whatever, it's a billboard, in the grand scheme of things, who really cares? When it comes to marketing, I expect cheesy and then am pleasantly surprised when something cool actually comes out

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
whatever, it's a billboard, in the grand scheme of things, who really cares?
The idea is in a brief few seconds that a driver is passing by the billboard draws the eyes to it and puts "TCU" in the person's mind. You will only have time to analyze and critique it to death when stuck in front of it for two hours waiting for a wreck one mile ahead to finally clear.

This billboard looks like something from the early 90's. Weak. I'm guessing Concussion is out the of the picture again? 2009's were awesome. Every other year looks like a high school marketing club.

2themax

I like the billboards, but they must be for encouraging tv viewership cause I can't imagine any tickets being left to buy.

TCUFrogs

From Notes on a Scorecard.

Newboard.jpg

SF

That will certainly catch my attention when driving down the road. That's the point! It works.

tcumaniac

since you got the answers to all questions, go ahead and let us all know the winning lotto numbers for wednesday night. Thanks buddy.

check out the Notes on a scorecard fratdaddy

ORDERS STILL BEING TAKEN

Even though we're past our renewal deadline, we still have season tickets available. If you did not renew in time, you can still purchase season tickets. However, you may be in a different location. For season ticket information, please visit our website (www.GoFrogs.com), call (817) 257-FROG (3764) or drop by the athletics ticket office in the Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. This year's goal is to sell 25,000 season tickets.