• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football’s Zach Evans sidelined due to injury, not celebration penalty, coach says

Pharm Frog

I think they absolutely could, SMU seems to be playing up and down to the level of their competition this season, they will bring their A+ game and give Cincy a serious run for their money. But I do think Cincy is the better team and will probably win the game. With that being said it’s definitely a possibility that SMU ends up in a NY6 bowl this season, and us TCU fans should probably start mentally preparing ourselves for that possibility.

The main point I’m making is a 6-6 record is going to feel a lot less acceptable in a season where SMU is potentially going to be in a NY6 bowl. The whole “little old TCU, we should be thankful to even be in a bowl game” schtick is going to fall very flat if SMU is playing in the the Fiesta bowl and we are 6-6/7-5 playing in the Buffalo Wild Wings bowl.

I find it impossible to care who plays in what bowl game for any team not called TCU. In that regard I suppose I’m fully mentally prepared for any possibility.

Eight

God I hope this isn’t GP playing dumb games because of the OU qb situation.

time for one of my favorite gifs from a native son of ft worth, bill paxton that actually should be played at the end of each gmfp press conference

giphy.gif

unfortunately, the more eloquent version with the full, more robust shall we say language can't get past the filters and yet somehow steel still posts

Prime BEEF

I don’t follow Big10 or SEC but if those are middling teams then yes. But I’ve thought of Vandy in particular as below middling.
Yeah vandy and Purdue below middling. The right comparison for us is Missouri or Tennessee in the SEC and Minnesota in the big 10