• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU coach looking for urgency as fall camp closes

police1287

Iam glad its them and not me.Imagine weighing 300 plus pounds,in full uniform,in his heat,going through 2-a days trying to please coach GP,while Maponga is pounding on you all day. Thats a tough gig.

SnoopFrogs11

The position I'm most worried about is the OL coming into camp and out of it. I'm sure coach Williamson will get the Frogs ready for the opener against Baylor.

ShreveFrog

Stefan RT'ed me. Says LB grade is due to subpar camps by Carder and brock. Corner grade is due to lack of depth.

Gotta believe Carder and Brock will light it up 9.2.

Deep Purple

Into the blistering wilderness, the man who had walked with high school kings, now walks alone. Torn from the pinnacle of Class 3-A power, stripped of all rank and earthly wealth, a forsaken man without vaunted reputation, his soul in turmoil, like the hot winds and raging sands from the construction next door, that lash him with the fury of a taskmaster's whip. He is driven forward, always forward, by a God unknown, toward a land unseen...into the molten wilderness of sin, where granite sentinels stand as towers of living death to bar his way. Each night brings the black embrace of loneliness. In the mocking whisper of the wind, he hears the echoing voices of the dark. His tortured mind wondering if they call the memory of past triumphs or wail foreboding of disasters yet to come or whether Texas hot breath has melted his reason into madness. He cannot cool the burning kiss of thirst upon his lips nor shade the scorching fury of the sun. All about is desolation & wind-sprints. He can neither bless nor curse the power that moves him, for he does not know from where it comes. Learning that it can be more terrible to live than to die, he is driven onward through the burning crucible of 2-days, where holy men and prophets are cleansed and purged for God's great purpose, until at last, at the end of human strength, beaten into the dust from which he came, the metal is ready for the Maker’s hand...

Thank you, Dante.

800px-Bonfire_inferno.jpg