• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Smitch89

How are y'all enjoying Jamie Dixons early flame outs in the tourney lmao.. get used to it. 3 things guaranteed in life.
1 death
2 taxes
3 Jamie Dixon early tourney exit lol

Chongo94

Both watching the tournament at home so about the same as tcu lol
Except you actually spent time to come to a TCU fan board to apparently gripe about a coach that is no longer at your school and basically made your school a basketball school for the little time he was there.

I couldn’t even tell you what a Pitt fan board is called. I get it, that area of Pennsylvania is only a middle class version of West Virginia and Appalachia but good god man, surely you can do something better with your time.

Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Except you actually spent time to come to a TCU fan board to apparently gripe about a coach that is no longer at your school and basically made your school a basketball school for the little time he was there.

I couldn’t even tell you what a Pitt fan board is called. I get it, that area of Pennsylvania is only a middle class version of West. Irgun is and Appalachia but good god man, surely you can do something better with your time.
Now Pitt is nothing. Not a football school. Not basketball. Not baseball. Maybe they have a good rowing team. I don’t know.

Hemingway

Hearing some that are assuming that TCU’s alum nil is a major problem. When have we not answered the call ? We constantly keep the fridge stocked.

Smitch89

I couldn’t even tell you what a Pitt fan board is called. I get it, that area of Pennsylvania is only a middle class version of West Virginia and Appalachia but good god man, surely you can do something better with your time.
Yea your right. Trolling on a tcu Basketball board is pretty lame on my part.. that's like going on a duke football board.. so u got me there

helcap

Hearing some that are assuming that TCU’s alum nil is a major problem. When have we not answered the call ? We constantly keep the fridge stocked.
top portal guys go for seven figures. If you think TCU can afford that on an ongoing basis than good for you.

Hemingway

top portal guys go for seven figures. If you think TCU can afford that on an ongoing basis than good for you.
I know they could do it but they won’t. That would required Knight or Musk money to not give zero bleeps to do it. Maybe that’s the mind boggling thing about college sports right now.

Is Houston spending 7 figures?

Last edited:

bp4tcu

Your opinions aren't facts. If you'd gone to TCU instead of Tech you would have been taught the difference.

You make zero positive or productive posts and the vast majority are negative. That's my bar for ignoring posters.
Taught the difference. Okay guy.

Just because you don't like the facts I throw out are dare to say something other than rainbows and puppy dogs, doesn't mean I went to Tech. I stare at my Texas Christian University diploma hanging in my office as I reflect on how soft you are.

Latest posts