• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson miffed that Zach Evans doesn’t have more buzz. Saturday changed that

denverfrog

In my opinion, Zach needs 15 to 20 carries a game. I’m not sure why Gary wants him to only have 10-12. I guess it’s to keep him healthy. In CGP we trust. It’s easy making those calls from my couch.

Watching Evans and Johnston was extremely fun yesterday. Gotta wait 2 weeks to see them again.
Long season, want all of those guys to be healthy for it. Not terribly worried that Evans isnt going to get adequate touches. We know exactly what we have here.

denverfrog

Unsuccessful teams and add in covid, TCU has to dig out of the hole again too
I agree about covid, people are still scared. Beyond
Excuses. While yes it sucks to sit in the heat, there are stadiums all over the country dealing with the same heat and can fill more than the lower bowl with any consistency.

If you think the fan support for this program right now is where it needs to be, I think a recalibration of expectations is in order.
Name one that fills up their stadium with less than 10k undergrads

Wexahu

Some people need to go be state school T-shirt fans since they care so much about how many people are in the stadium.

I thought the atmosphere was decent all things considered. The students showed up and stayed, which makes a huge difference. There were a bunch of people under the deck, like me.

We’re just not gonna have a big crowd on a 90+ degree afternoon unless we are playing a relatively big time opponent. But about 30 other P5 programs wouldn’t either given similar circumstances.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I thought the atmosphere was decent all things considered. The students showed up and stayed, which makes a huge difference. There were a bunch of people under the deck, like me.

We’re just not gonna have a big crowd on a 90+ degree afternoon unless we are playing a relatively big time opponent. But about 30 other P5 programs wouldn’t either given similar circumstances.
The concourses were packed with people. It has happened for almost every other September afternoon game forever.

ticketfrog123

I don’t understand why people keep going off on this. It was well into the 90’s in the middle of the afternoon yesterday. Look at the stands last week for UT’s and SEC teams mid-afternoon games…Tons of empty seats. People don’t want to sit or stand in 90 degree temps.

Arkansas was a full house for UT. Game was in Fayetteville.

FSU and ND also at full capacity for that opener in Florida

flyfishingfrog

I don’t understand why people keep going off on this. It was well into the 90’s in the middle of the afternoon yesterday. Look at the stands last week for UT’s and SEC teams mid-afternoon games…Tons of empty seats. People don’t want to sit or stand in 90 degree temps.
Because it’s people that were not actually at the game that are complaining….so they don’t realize any of those things is all I can figure