• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson miffed that Zach Evans doesn’t have more buzz. Saturday changed that

Froglaw

Excuses. While yes it sucks to sit in the heat, there are stadiums all over the country dealing with the same heat and can fill more than the lower bowl with any consistency.

If you think the fan support for this program right now is where it needs to be, I think a recalibration of expectations is in order.

Up yours Netty

One of my buddies got hauled to Harris ER before halftime due to the heat in the first half of the Dukes game.

Excessive heat can kill.

Go eat a rock.

Pharm Frog

Come on now. He's the head coach, he has a hand in everything.

Unless things have changed dramatically over the years (and we know how change-oriented GP is), he sees the updated offensive game plan early in game prep week and that’s about it. Sometimes he didn’t even do that. This I knew from first-hand conversation.

jake102

He has to be trolling us with the Zach Evans comments. Kid was the no 1 rated player in the nation at one point and a complete stud, so you want him to play less after carrying us to a win at 8 ypc?

And it was only 8 ypc because he got four carries at the end of the game where Cal had to 100% sell out on the run. He was close to 10 ypc before those carries.

Pharm Frog

And it was only 8 ypc because he got four carries at the end of the game where Cal had to 100% sell out on the run. He was close to 10 ypc before those carries.

And that was with his first four carries averaging less than 3 yards per carry IIRC. May have been exactly three yards per carry.

netty2424

Up yours Netty

One of my buddies got hauled to Harris ER before halftime due to the heat in the first half of the Dukes game.

Excessive heat can kill.

Go eat a rock.
Lol. Up yours. Haven’t heard that in a while.

Hopefully he ended up ok.

Maybe a little pregame hydration and proper measures to not let that happen in the future is in order for your buddy.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
cal looks to be a better team than ND this year

TCU has only filled up its own stadium (outside of 2014) with the help of OU / TX / Tech alumni hence @tcumaniac criticism of the +4 system
We rarely have in all the years I have been going. But then we didn't have much success for most of my fan years. Utah in 2009 was a rare one. It can happen but things have to align right. We are not a big state school with a huge alumni and T-shirt fan base.

I don't care if 50,000 or 5,000 will be there. I will.