• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Jamie Dixon quiet on UCLA: ‘He didn’t say nothing about coming back or leaving.’

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU’s Jamie Dixon quiet on UCLA: ‘He didn’t say nothing about coming back or leaving.’

By Drew Davison and Big Steaming Pile

Jamie Dixon met with the TCU basketball team Thursday afternoon for an “end of season” meeting, but did not address speculation on whether he’d bolt his alma mater for UCLA.

One person who attended the meeting put it this way: “He didn’t say nothing about coming back or leaving.”

Instead, it was a standard end of season meeting for a team that went 23-14 and reached the NIT semifinals.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article228836254.html#storylink=cpy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Besides Barnes, there were stories that Lon Kruger interviewed but he has denied that he is interested in the UCLA job.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
LOL. She's the youngest member of Congress, has more Twitter followers than just about anybody. Oh, yeah, she hasn't learned much. Ho ho ho.
I understand where you are going here but let’s not start equating the number of twitter followers to intelligence. I’m not saying anything about her intelligence specifically. But having a huge number of twitter followers definitely doesn’t prove a damn thing.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I understand where you are going here but let’s not start equating the number of twitter followers to intelligence. I’m not saying anything about her intelligence specifically. But having a huge number of twitter followers definitely doesn’t prove a damn thing.

I know several people who people that know her only for her nice rack. Just posting for a friend...

Latest posts