• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Patterson calls practices 'a waste'

TCURiggs

Patterson sounds peachy.

Speaking of which, does anyone know the policy at Floyd Casey regarding alcohol?

Pretty sure you have to put your booze in a plastic cup if you're anywhere outside of the George's Tent area. I don't think they police it too hard unless you're an idiot about it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Speaking of which, does anyone know the policy at Floyd Casey regarding alcohol?
If it's unguarded in the backup of a pickup you can take it.

4vl6bt.jpg

Young and Horned

If I recall, hasn't HCGP has this same interview every year for about 10 years now?

Also, did someone actually catch and talk to that ugly baylor [Rod Gilmore] stealing beer? If so, please do tell the story again.

ReedFrawg

I realize some of you are downplaying it, but Casey's absence would seem to be a huge concern. No coach wants his starting QB to miss practice 2 weeks away from the first game of the season...particularly when it's his first college start. Hopefully he is back out there today.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Its really important that this list not get out, but we have the following players with various injuries:

Wesley
Tucker
Grant
Dawson
Boyce
Deck
Dunbar
Broughton
Maponga
Pachall
Dean
Hicks
Jones
Roth
Dooley
Coleman
Hunter
Fry
Thompson
Woolridge
White
White
Brown
Carder
Brock
Brock
Fuller
Dille
Shivers
McCoy
Cuba
Battle
Verrett
Cain
Carter
Olabode
Boykin
Byrd
Hodges
Garrett
Bailey
Scott
Gardner
Gildon
Fort
James
Lewis
Thomas
Burns
Anderson
Anderson
Merka
Yendrey
Roberts
Wellington
Desormeaux
Ingold
Foltz
Foltz
Olson
Trejo
Horn
Tausch
Murphy

There may be a few more but that is all I could verify so far.

Stiff Arm Frog

I'd be worried if we hadn't heard this bit a dozen times before. I'm sure what happened was that Casey was doing something he ought not have, and this is the result. Or, more likely, he wasn't taking the job seriously enough.

Dalton was a great QB because he was a Pro, always business. If Casey wants the job, GP isn't going to accept anything less a business attitude. And if Casey can't handle that, well, then there's always Matt Brown.

GP knows what he's doing.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I'd be worried if we hadn't heard this bit a dozen times before. I'm sure what happened was that Casey was doing something he ought not have, and this is the result. Or, more likely, he wasn't taking the job seriously enough.

Dalton was a great QB because he was a Pro, always business. If Casey wants the job, GP isn't going to accept anything less a business attitude. And if Casey can't handle that, well, then there's always Matt Brown.

GP knows what he's doing.

office_space_kit_mat.jpg