• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Max Duggan or Chandler Morris? TCU football faces QB decision heading into Baylor game

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Where was the beach scene on your icon? Weren't you RTV guy n sch?
Eleuthera, near North Palmetto Point, about Spring 2008. Cold front had pushed through in the wee morning hours, and the sky was a deep, profound blue. The house we had rented for the week had a little deck built on the beachside cliff overlooking the seaward lagoon, and the snorkling out in the water was magnificent. Sigh...

Oh, and it isn't visible, but my Kalik beer is shod in a TCU beersuit, and I'm modeling one of FrogLaw's Froggear hats.

Toad Jones

We really have a QB named Sam Jackson? If so, I move that we adopt XFL-style uniforms where you can put your nickname on the back. An "MFer" jersey would sell like hotcakes and really put a dent in this NIL dilemma.

Two birds.
you sir take a bow for creativity

NewFrogFan

Morris is tiny. Little bitty. I was terrified that he would be crushed like a bug out there. Rolled over on and squished...

With this in mind, who is the backup to the backup? Downing? How many snaps has he taken?

Ugh...
Kyler Murray type size, and Myles Brennan is in TP, the end.

NewFrogFan

Maybe so, but it's really, really hard for a guy that's been doing everything his way for 20 years to all sudden be comfortable deferring to someone else, especially when that someone else is 15 years younger.
In the NFL they just get used to it.

Eight

We hope his defense radar is working. This kid could do it I'm told.

Hey Lisa, for a California girl, your pretty savvy. I think we could become good posting buddies!

stalker-stalking.gif