• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Max Duggan or Chandler Morris? TCU football faces QB decision heading into Baylor game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Max Duggan or Chandler Morris? TCU football faces QB decision heading into Baylor game
AP21303843665300.jpg
BY DREW DAVISON

All talk has been centered on TCU parting ways with coach Gary Patterson this week. After all, Patterson is the school’s all-time winningest coach and built the program into what it is today.

But, as the saying goes, the show must go on. And the college football season is going on with TCU returning to the field against No. 14 Baylor on Saturday.

One of the storylines facing TCU going into that game is who will be playing quarterback — Max Duggan or Chandler Morris.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article255417531.html#storylink=cpy

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Morris is tiny. Little bitty. I was terrified that he would be crushed like a bug out there. Rolled over on and squished...

With this in mind, who is the backup to the backup? Downing? How many snaps has he taken?

Ugh...

Wexahu

Morris is tiny. Little bitty. I was terrified that he would be crushed like a bug out there. Rolled over on and squished...

With this in mind, who is the backup to the backup? Downing? How many snaps has he taken?

Ugh...
I kind of agree. He looks like a kid out there playing with men. Not sure he could hold up over a season.

TRF51

I say whoever gives us the best chance of winning. I know what I have in Max and it is more than good enough to win. I am not sure about Morris. If healthy it is Max all day. If Max can't move back there then play the kid. As long as there is a chance to become bowl eligible I would like us to try and win.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
He is fast.
I don't remember the name of the player, but TT had a kick return kid years ago that was tiny. I think his nickname was "Smurf." He, too, was fast, as well as being pretty slippery, and never really took a good hit. He sort of got ricocheted down rather than straight on tackled.

Anyway, they're playing in Fort Worth, and the kid fielded a punt and began working it back up the field. He got held up by a defender, who managed to get a leg and held him still, while another player came in and delivered a solid thwack to the little guy. Knocked him silly, and out of the game.

Latest posts