• The KillerFrogs

FWST: If history is any indication, TCU has found its next Andy Dalton in Shawn Robinson

I hope Shawn Robinson makes his own name in the annals of the TCU greats, that everyone compares other QBs to. Can Duggan win a national championship like Shawn Robinson and Justin Rogers? If we are conjecturing here , that is how I see it.

WhatTheFrog

If Duggan does actually come to TCU (I've seen no indication that he will not), what are the chances of SR, Rogers, and Duggan all staying at TCU and not transferring elsewhere?

Eight

If Duggan does actually come to TCU (I've seen no indication that he will not), what are the chances of SR, Rogers, and Duggan all staying at TCU and not transferring elsewhere?

one big variable will be rogers recovery. one person who posts on this board is adamant rogers is healthy and ready to roll right now.

that conflicts with the word of the pay sites. spring will give us a good indication and that will set the groundwork for your answer.

SR has great arm and good runner. Boykin was a video game made people miss never got hit solid. Sr gets hit hard and doesn’t elude tackles like Boykin yet.