• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Gary Patterson is as eager as TCU fans to see how this player performs against Southern

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Gary Patterson is as eager as TCU fans to see how this player performs against Southern

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

The Shawn Robinson era as TCU’s starting quarterback officially begins on Saturday at 11 a.m.

TCU coach Gary Patterson has anointed him as the starting quarterback, and heaped more praise on him during the Big 12 football coaches teleconference on Monday.

Patterson reiterated that Robinson has special “escapability” to evade pressure and extend plays.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article217396575.html

Frog_Fan71

I'm not sure who this toe is that's doing these articles, but you have to wonder what their journalism curriculum looked like. This headline reads like every other clickbait piece of garbage on the internet.

Do they not realize that articles, at least for the time being, get published on paper?

It just screams, "I'm a moron!".

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I'm not sure who this toe is that's doing these articles, but you have to wonder what their journalism curriculum looked like. This headline reads like every other clickbait piece of garbage on the internet.

Do they not realize that articles, at least for the time being, get published on paper?

It’s the FWST. That’s what they do.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
"You won't believe which TCU player Gary Patterson praises in this shocking interview!"

"TCU Coach tells all in shocking interview about a certain player that has Frog fans talking."

"Journalism at this one paper is being killed by click bait-y headlines but you won't believe what they do next!"

Frog_Fan71

So this is what we've come to? Write with the intent that your audience is the "lowest common denominator"?

There are no words...

SnoSki

Yes, you’re completely right. The internet has started taking its headline cues from Buzzfeed.

Latest posts